Community Search
Reporting Unlicensed Pesticide Applications

The yard and home clean up and maintenance season is in full swing.  At times there are contractors who are not properly licensed to perform the work that they are doing. CTEC allows consumers to CONFIDENTIALLY report unlicensed pesticide applications by mail, phone, fax or email.


To report an unlicensed pesticide application complete the Reporting Unlicensed Pesticide Application form, please download and submit the form located below.


Reporting Unlicensed Pesticide Applications PDF form

more Calendar

CTEC Annual Golf Tournament

Featured Members

Online Surveys

Quick Links

Connect With Us

Contact Us

P: 860 586-7508

F: 860 653-1702

Connecticut Environmental Council is professionally managed by Association Resources, Inc. a charter accredited association management company.

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal