CTEC: About Us
At Our Members are: Making Connecticut’s spaces and places beautiful, safe and pest-free.
Our mission: To improve the quality of life for Connecticut families through leadership, stewardship, sustainability and compliance.
What we do:
- Galvanize, unite and inform our diverse members on issues concerning pesticides, integrated pest management, fertilizers and water conservation efforts.
- Work closely with policy makes and regulators to provide the best services and products to Connecticut families.
- Clarify facts and myths on fertilizer, pesticide and water use.
- Offer professional development and educational opportunities to our members.
- Encourage involvement with grassroots advocacy and legislative procedures.
- Strive to provide the highest quality of life for Connecticut families.
- Expand safe school grounds management to all schools.
- Maintain state preemption for fertilizers and pesticides.