The Environment Committee will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, February 15, 2023
at 11:00 A.M. in Room 2B of the LOB and via Zoom. You must register no later than Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 3:00 PM.
- Submit written testimony here
- Email a copy to email@example.com
- Email your legislator to share your position.
- Call your legislator to follow up
- Show up to the Public Hearing
- Provide oral testimony, You must register no later than Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 3:00 PM. Register here.
- Connect with your legislator while at the Legislative Office Building
Submit written and/or oral testimony on the following:
SB00963 An Act Concerning Neonicotinoids For Non-agricultural Use. - K - Kill
SB00962 An Act Concerning The Use Of Certain Rodenticides. - K - Kill
SB00965 An Act Providing Funding For The Removal Of Hazardous Or Dead Trees By Municipalities. - S - Support
For more information on submitting testimony, sample letter/format, directions to the Legislative Office Building visit www.ctenvironmentalfacts.org Advocacy pages.